Hello, New Member... needs help ;)

spitfire789
spitfire789 Member Posts: 5 New User

Have purchased v3-771 acer two days ago have tried to register several times no luck would be very gratfull for advice kind regards spitfire789

Best Answer

• ScottyC
    ScottyC Member Posts: 433 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Hi SpitFire,

The hands down easiest way to make sure your unit is regitered correctly is to call the 1800 number and ask a rep to make sure you're registered. I've done the online method before and found that it never saved. Save yourself the headache and give Acer a ring, they're always glad to help.

Take care,
    ScottyC

Answers

• ScottyC
    Answer ✓

Hi SpitFire,

The hands down easiest way to make sure your unit is regitered correctly is to call the 1800 number and ask a rep to make sure you're registered. I've done the online method before and found that it never saved. Save yourself the headache and give Acer a ring, they're always glad to help.

Take care,
    ScottyC

• spitfire789
    spitfire789 Member Posts: 5 New User

Hi,ScottyC have done as you suggested all registered headache gone thanks for your help kind regards spitfire789

• ScottyC

Glad I could help. If ever you need help with your unit feel free to post any questions here on the board. We're always glad to help. Short of that you can also call Acer directly and they'll make sure you're taken care of.

Take care,
    ScottyC

This discussion has been closed.