This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
PatricknUSA

Flash Player for A700

What is the deal with Adobe Flash Player not working on the A700 Tablet>?

Mad4Red

Re: Flash Player for A700

Adobe stoped suport for android ! You must found and instal flash from other location then google store :smileyhappy:

Occasional Contributor
Raffi

Visitor
achdt007

Read this http://forums.adobe.com/message/4675670#4675670

That's how to install flash player on android.

Visitor
nido

It's not a A700 thing.

I installed it yesterday on my A700 without a problem.

If you go to the website: http://www.bit.ly/TavoVI 

you will find a good working adobe flashplayer APK .

Let me know if you have any problem!!!

:smileyhappy: 

Phil-3

Hello everyone,

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads and is not responsible for them.

Acquiring files through such links is at the user’s own risk.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Visitor
gshen48

Followed the steps outlined to download the 11.1 flash player.  Down load completed but when I pressed the down arrow indicator nothing came up to initiate the installation sequence.  I checked the downloads list and it shows up there but can't figure out how to intsall the downloaded file.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Visitor
achdt007

1) goto Settings/Security and choose Allow install unknown source (something like that).

2) Goto your download directory and just click on your downloadded file.

Regular Visitor
bjbagley

Installed flash player to A200; it will open, but no picture. Where did I go wrong. Also can bookmarked websites be deleted?
Visitor
melbreck2449

thanks for help followed instructions! rebooted A700 tabletand now have flash working fine with all browsers

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: