This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
Meap1212

Bluetooth keyboard

I dont know where to connect my acer iconia w3 to my Bluetooth keyboard.
Ally
Sharanji

Re: Bluetooth keyboard

hi....

Use the following steps to pair the Acer Bluetooth keyboard to your Iconia Tab W3:

1. Enable the Bluetooth module on your Iconia Tab W3.
  2. Press the Windows (Image: icon_Windows8_key.png) key + C, or swipe in from the right edge of the screen to open your Charms.
  3. Tap Settings, and then Change PC settings.
  4. Enable the Bluetooth discovery of the keyboard:
    • Bluetooth Keyboard with integrated protection cover: press the Power button for approx. 5 seconds until the power indicator blinks.
    • Bluetooth Keyboard: press the Connect button for approx. 5 seconds until the Bluetooth indicator blinks.
  5. On the tablet, tap Devices, and then Add a device.
  6. Tap the Acer Iconia W3 Bluetooth Keyboard icon. Enter the passcode on the Bluetooth keyboard, and press ENTER.
  7. The keyboard is visible in the device list when the devices are successfully paired.
Note: While I am an Acer employee or contracted employee, my contributions to Acer Community are my own and not representative of Acer or its views.
ACE Pioneer
padgett

Re: Bluetooth keyboard

Of course that depends on your using an Acer keyboard. Any more I prefer my kp-810-10btt bluetooth keyboard/trackpad/laser pointer. I've tried several and that is the most useful for me.

Luggable, 1983
My first PC
ob note: Kudos and Solutions
Appreciated if Warranted.
Notary Sojack Y'all

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: