BATTERIE ACER CLOUDMOBILE S500

Options
tomris1071
tomris1071 Member Posts: 3 New User

Bonjour à tous je souhaite de l'aide en effet j'ai acheté un smarphone acer cloudmoblie s500 et impossible trouver une batterie. Juste sur le site de mugen batterie mais le prix reste cher. Pouvez vous m'aider à touver une solution après être partie de xpéria je n'est pas touver de solution pour mon acer S500. Merci de m'aider pour trouver une batterie.

Cordialement

Answers

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello tomris1071, and welcome!

The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we ask that users post in English, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

Thanks!

• AlastairHW
    AlastairHW Member Posts: 30 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello,

He's asking where he can buy a spare battery for an S500... as no one seems to sell them other than Murgen and that one is very expensive.

So a question to the mods is the Acer accessory shop going to sell batteries for the phones S500 and for me the Liquid E2 and when will they be available.

Thanks, Alastair

• N01101110N
    N01101110N Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hello!

In english or in french, the problem remains the same: Acer S500 have a quite weak battery. 1460 mAh is not enough for this phone. Actually, this is the only problem which I have with it.

So, the question is: can we hope that Acer will offer us a stronger battery for this wonderful phone?

Thanks!

• tomris1071
    Options

Hello, me does not understand the Englishman whether it is in Frenchman(French people) or is the problem which(who) is not solved. I not ais always not to find of battery(drum kit) for my mobile(portable). I by soon in vacancy he(it) is going to need to lug around an outside battery(drum kit). And according to me the mobile(portable) went out in 2012. Thank you anyway but in the future I would return on the mark(brand) SONY

• AlastairHW
    Options

You make a very good point.

If Acer are going to supply small batteries with the mobile (phone) they should also have a shop where you can buy a spare battery.

I'm sad that none of the mods have made a comment/reply, it is not good that Acer ignore their customers.

Thanks, Alastair

• tomris1071
    Options

Bonjour , à force de chercher une solution pour la batterie du téléphone Acer S5OO. J'ai trouvé en effet j'ai télécharger Trend Micro Longevity sur Google Play, je paie 6 Dollars à l'année ou 10 Dollars pour 2 ans. Aujourd'hui batterie dure 4 jours en temps normal et 2 jours en ouvrant certaines application. Le logiciel règle automatiquement la batterie ou vous pouvez le faire manuellement aussi . La société qui gère le logiciel se trouve au USA Trend Micro . Pour ma part plus besoin d'acheté une nouvelle batterie. L'application est en version gratuite. Bonne chance à tous   

[edited for privacy]

• AlastairHW
    Options

A straight google translation (for English speakers)

"Hello, try to force a solution to the phone battery Acer S5OO. I found indeed I download Trend Micro Longevity Google Play, I pay 6 dollars to 10 dollars per year or 2 years. Today battery lasts 4 days and 2 days normal opening some application. The software automatically adjusts the battery or you can do it manually too. The company that manages the software is at Trend Micro USA. For me no need to buy a new battery. The application is free version. Good luck to all."

I believe he's speaking about this app, from google play.

Link (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trendmicro.mobileutilities.optimizer)

However.....

No one has answered the question (hint to Mods) as to whether Acer intends to add spare phone batteries to it's stores (and more importantly when!), I think we'd all like answer to that question.

Thanks, A

This discussion has been closed.