This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
acergirl

Aspire One 722 battery removal

I do no see any thing to unlock to remove battery. I do no want to force it open.

How do i unlock it to remove. Reason for removing it to shut my computer down because it will not shut down while battery is good.Has circle and says shutting down. Has done this for hours. Don't want to deplete battery.

Acer Technician
Acer-Travis

Re: Aspire One 722 battery removal

[ Edited ]

There is a battery release latch on the bottom near the battery.  See this helpful image:

batt.png

Important Links: US Driver Downloads | Knowledge Base Articles | Service Locations
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.

Visitor
aclayton7

how to i replace my acer aspire 5534 battery

Leader
Vince53

Acergirl, a method that often works when a laptop refuses to shut down is to hold down the power button until everything goes off. Keep holding it for another four seconds to make sure that it is not in Hibernate.

Hope this helps.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: