This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
megz85

Acer you are the best laptop maker

I am writing today in regards to how happy I am with Acer as the company supplier of my laptop.

This acer I am on now, I bought in 2008. after the cash back and education rebate the laptop ended up costing me around $200. The only on going issue is when im typing and not looking, the flashing bar will end up above in the middle of a word i have already typed. Frustrating when writing a long email.

13 Months ago I ventured out to buy a second newer laptop that i could play new release games on. I went with a competitor. Biggest mistake of my life. The graphics card failed and it was 11 days out of warranty and I hadnt paid "extended warranty". $697 down the drain or $500 for new motherboard.

Acer you should be so proud, you have one happy customer that will never leave you again

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: