2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
geoffwill

Acer W3-810 lost C:\OEM folder any other way to get Office back??

[ Edited ]

Ended up having to re-partition my drive. Did the restore OS to factory and the W3 is booting fine now, but Office is missing. Is there any way of pulling it off of the DVD or downloading it?

[edited to comply with guidelines]

Regular Visitor
geoffwill

Re: Acer W3-810 lost C:\OEM folder any other way to get Office back??

Nevermind.... helps if I view hidden files :manembarrassed:

Contributing Member
tomnovak

for office installation you just need the 500 kB file setuphomestudentretail.x86.en-en

IDK, whether this is legal to post the file here, but i have anyway the german version

maybe kind request to the community....

do not want to be bad but i recommend to save c:\oem before any activity which could lead to its erase

good luck

Ally
Sharanji

hi....

The office installation file you will find deep in your c:\oem saved folder under setuphomestudentretail.x86.xx-xx where xx means your language version

Note: While I am an Acer employee or contracted employee, my contributions to Acer Community are my own and not representative of Acer or its views.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: