This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
kaleb1112

Acer Travelmate 5520 wont boot

I have an acer travelmate 5520 that wont turn on but the power button will light up and the hdd light will flash a couple of times then repeat that then shut off... It doesn't even show the acer logo screen. It has done this once before about a month ago and I replaced the cmos battery and that seemed to fix it but this time when I tried that it didn't help.

Visitor
Pereclap

Re: Acer Travelmate 5520 wont boot

Dear Kaleb,

I got the same problem, in order to locate the problem I've opened my laptop and disconnected all the "wires" from the screen (Backlight, signal, and so,..) I tried also with the fun, but I got the same results.

I can't believe why no-body from Acer give you an answer! At least one should expect an answer to know if the Laptop can be repaired or not,... I'm so disappointed.

Best regards!

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Acer is proud to announce the promotion of Philetus to the ACE team. Philetus has been a member since March 2013 and has shown the skills and patience required to be a member of this exclusive, invite only team of experts. Congratulations Philetus!

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: