This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
jv2000

Acer M5-581T-6807 Ultrabook

I am interested in the Aspire M5-581T-6807 and was wondering if anyone had a review or opinion? 

Ally
MartinF

Re: Acer M5-581T-6807 Ultrabook

I think the comments here would be slightly biased as it is the Acer forum lol :robothappy:

Try a web search, plenty of reviews out there :smileyvery-happy:

Btw, I think the M5 is a lovely machine!

Note: While I am an Acer employee or contracted employee, my contributions to Acer Community are my own and not representative of Acer or its views.
Visitor
hiber124utwo2

I bought this laptop with windows8. I am not that adept with computers, however, I can usually find my way around., I truly regret buying this computer. It is not easy for me to navigate, and I think windows 8 is a waste. I had been running win xp, this new internet explorer is a new world for me.  It took me weeks before I could find this site, that being the fault of acer, I could not open help, or support?? This product is made in china to top things off. and customer service is India.

Disgusted with this laptop.......

today I tried connecting my printer, and I don't think it is compatible

Visitor
hiber124utwo2

Would anyone know what kind of printer, I could use with this laptop? I have a HP inkjet, it won't connect to laptop.

Visitor
hiber124utwo2

I certainly am not biased, it does look nice, that's as far as . I will give it credit for.

Regular Visitor
jv2000

you probably need to download the windows 8 drivers for the printer you are trying connect too.

Regular Visitor
jv2000

It sounds like you are more irritated with windows 8 than the computer it's self.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: