This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
rij21

Acer Cloud

Can only access my Acer Cloud if PC is switched on. Tablet displays albums, photos and docs which have been put on cloud and cloud symbol changes immediatly when PC is switched on or off. Skydrive works fine when PC is of so will probably not use Acer cloud unless someone can solve the problem. Acer have not come up with a solution and my PC now displays Acer sign up screen on startup

Contributing Member
Grubby

Re: Acer Cloud

The function of PicStream and Docs don't rely on the Cloud PC's status.

Photos taken by your camera and MS files uploaded by Acer Docs app, as a matter of fact, have its copy in the cloud, and you can use those two functions even if the PC is switched off.

Occasional Contributor
saywot

Re: Acer Cloud

Acer Cloud isn't a cloud application.

It's just a dopey way of synchronizing folders on the tablet with folders on a PC.

You're stuck with it, Acer won't let you uninstall.

You're correct that Skydrive (or Google Drive) are 'actual' cloud applications and you don't have to run a PC to access your files/folders

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: