Acer Aspire V5 crashed, it was weird

philothic
philothic Member Posts: 1 New User

I was watching Netflix on my Aspire V5 when it just crashed. It was weird, at first i thought that netflix went down or my computer was going into the screen saver mode. However, I then noticed that my mouse was not working, the keys did not repond, but there was no blue screen. It just went to a black screen and the sound stopped. I rebooted th computer and then i got a Nero update. I am not sure if the crash was related to the Nero software program but if this happens again i will uninstall nero.  I configured nero to check for updates on a specfic day and so i will be looking if this happens again during the same time.

Answers

• Virat
    Virat Member Posts: 1 New User

That just happenned to me. I have no idea why. I tried to open and watch a colbert report video and all black. I restarted my computer. I cleaned my registry with Ccleaner this morning and created a restore point and restored my computer. I have no idea if that was the problem. I have owned the computer Acer V5 122p-0643 for two weeks now and it has been a bumpy road. Lotof blue screen restarts in the beginning, those stopped, but now this. I dont get it. Makes me worried about the computers longevity if the beginning is so bumpy. Let me know if you figure out the cause.

This discussion has been closed.