This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
MilesVen

Acer Aspire E1-531 Network Controller

Hello,

At first my Acer Aspire E1 was stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop and I recovered my system by creating an recovery disk on a USB Drive. Once I got my laptop working again, I go to Change PC Settings and click on Wireless and see that Bluetooth is grayed out and I don't have a Wife option in wireless. I tried to turn on my WiFi using Acer Device Fast-Lane but it doesn't detect any wireless devices nor does my WiFi stay on. I know it is not my router because my phone can detect my router and I live in a college dorm and my laptop would detect the other routers. I went and looked at my devices in my settings and there was a ! by my Network Controller and saying that the drive is not installed. I went to the site and download the correct drive and let is run on my laptop but nothing works. How can I access my Bluetooth and WiFi options?

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: