This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
GeneralGeek

Acer Aspire 5253 - BIOS Beep Codes?

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

I have a an aspire 5253 P5WE6 which when powered on, does not boot. Instead it makes three long beeps, followed by two short quick beeps.

I have tried to reseat the RAM and Hard Drive, as well as booting the machine without the battery and using a different charger with no joy.

Would you be able to advise on what could be the cause and what the beep codes are please?

Thanks,

[edited for privacy]

Regular Visitor
GeneralGeek

Re: Acer Aspire 5253 - BIOS Beep Codes?

Hi all,

I'm not bumping on purpose, I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on the issue I am having please?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
pittly

Re: Acer Aspire 5253 - BIOS Beep Codes?

Hello, I to need to know Acer Aspire 5253 - Bios Beep code. I have tested and replaced the memory. I keep getting 3 beep followed by 2 beeps when I boot up. I have looked through the knowledge base and can find nothing on this subject.

After the beeps the screen go fuzzy with lines. I have tried different video drivers.. Does anybody have any ideals ?\

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: