This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
longinthetooth

Acer Arcade

Hi folks,

I have an Acer 8920G (2008) with blu ray drive running Vista 32. It came with Acer Arcade software which enabled me to play blu ray movies. I have not used this feature for a while now. It is unable to play blu rays now - I have updated the software but it still says a critical component needs updated - then fails to update with the patch provided by the software provider. Has this been a common issue?

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has been able to overcome this problem or can shed some light on it.

John B

Acer Technician
Acer-Travis

Re: Acer Arcade

Have you attempted a manual update by visiting this site? http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/oem/acer/update/index.jsp

Important Links: US Driver Downloads | Knowledge Base Articles | Service Locations
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.

Regular Visitor
Majesty

Hi all, i buy it a Acer Aspire 8920G without drivers i download it for my W7 x64, but i can find the Acer Arcade Deluxe v4.1 or v5.1

My question is where can i download it coz on Cyberlink site don't exist any more

Tnx

Happy New Year

Regular Visitor
Majesty

Here is the arcade v4.1 make update until last version v5.1

Who need it just pm and i send the link to download :manhappy:

arcade

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: