ACER aspire 5750-6636 updater compatibility issue

dobie
dobie Member Posts: 1 New User

When i click to go to the updates available website, I get the following:

The latest version of Acer Updater is now available. This version improves compatibility with Windows 7.

1. If your product is listed in the following table, please download the package from the link below.            Product Name
                        AO722                                            Aspire 4250                                            Aspire 4560                                            Aspire 4560G                                            Aspire 5250                                            Aspire 5560                                            Aspire 5560G                                            Aspire 5951G                                            Aspire 7560                                            Aspire 7560G                    
                        Aspire 8951G                                            Aspire S3-951                    

2. For other products, please download the hotfix from the link below.

which update am i suppose to use, since 5750 is not on the list.  I dont want to mess up this laptop by using the wrong option.

thanks

Answers

This discussion has been closed.