This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
bikrgran

A200 locked on Iconia Tab screen

I started getting an Out of Space error, so started trying to move things to an SD card & deleting things.  Nothing worked.  Support finally told me yesterday to watch a video on how to reset the thing.  The first few times, I didn't hold the volume button while unlocking the screen. (it doesn't say to) I finally tried that, and got an "Erasing userdata" message, followed by "Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x19000008)." message.  I tried to just turn it on and get as far as the Iconia Tab screen then it just stops.  I've given it 30-45 minutes, thinking it might take some time to "reboot?", but now I wonder.  This was not some el cheapo, but given the messages I'm seeing about sending in the devices, I hesitate to waste my time & money for nothing. 

Any ideas?  I won't be buying any more Acer products, I can assure you.

Regular Visitor
bikrgran

Re: A200 locked on Iconia Tab screen

Finally took the tablet back to Best Buy, who checked it out, then sent it back for repair, or replacement.  When I got home, Acer had sent me an email with the same instructions....FINALLY!  If this is Acer Support, I won't be buying anything else Acer.  Wish I'd just waited on the Galaxy 10.1 to be restocked. <sigh>

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: