This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
Franky

opstarten vanaf cd met acer aspire V3-731

Heb een laptop van Acer model Aspire V3-731

Deze draaid op windows 8.

Wil er Win 7 opzetten.

Maar kan niet sarten vanaf cd-rom station.

Heb de bios nagezien op

Boot aangepast zodat het cd-rom station eerst opstart.

Als ik daarna opstart en op F12 druk krijg ik maar 1 keuze opstarten vanaf de HD

Wat kan ik nog meer doen zodat dit wel lukt vanaf de cd opstarten.

mvg Franky

Phil-3

Re: opstarten vanaf cd met acer aspire V3-731

Hello Franky,

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums. Although we are a global community serving many different countries, we ask that you post your messages in English.

Not only will this provide a more consistent experience for our members so all can benefit, but it will also allow our members to provide a quicker, more accurate response to your issue.

Thank you in advance for helping to make our community a productive experience for everyone.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Visitor
Franky

Re: opstarten vanaf cd met acer aspire V3-731

I Have a laptop Acer Aspire model V3-731
These turned on windows 8.
I want windows 7 on laptop
But I can not boot from CD-ROM drive.
Have I checked the bios on
Boat adjusted so that the CD-ROM drive first boot.
If I then boot and press F12 I only get 1 choice boot from the HD
What else can I do so this is successful boot from the CD.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: