microphone windows 7

Options
barba_mama
barba_mama Member Posts: 1 New User

After my computer crashed I had it fixed at a little pc shop in Turkey. It seems the guy has formatted my computer, and installed Windows 7. Unfortunately everything is thus in Turkish, which makes it hard for me to figure stuff out. My microphone hasn't worked since Windows 7 has been installed, and I tried to press a few Turkish buttons, but nothing worked. It seems internal microphones and Windows 7 has given other brands and laptops problems as well, but I still don't know how to fix it! Is there an internal microphone driver I can download for the Travelmate 5520, or something else I can do?

Answers

• Travis-Acer
    Travis-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 681 Acer Crew
    Options

Drivers for your model are available here: http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

The micrphone does not have a specific driver and should be detected by Windows 7 automatically.  We would suggest checking the device manager to see if the microphone is present, and checking your microphone settings in the control panel.  Also, check your settings in the application you are attempting to use with the microphone.

This discussion has been closed.