This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Pioneer
padgett

W510 accessories and Acer Store

I need a second power supply, a car cigarette lighter charger, and a second usb cable for a W510. The Acer Store does not list any of these. Are there accessory items available ? Is the power connector on the bottom the same as another device ? YWTK.

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: W510 accessories and Acer Store

As you note, we presently do not have any of the items listed available in the Acer Store.

The power connector on the bottom is a DC-in/dock connector. 

We do not have any other systems utilizing the same connector at this time.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Pioneer
padgett

Re: W510 accessories and Acer Store

[ Edited ]

Is there a reason I cannot even buy a spare power supply ? RSN maybe ?

BTW the connector seems the same as used for a Viewsonic G-Tab and the Malata DS-A002 dock & the 12v supply is the same though I suspect the pinout is different. Could Acer please provide information on the pinout of the dock connector ?

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: