Acer m5810 sound problem

Mohamad
Mohamad Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi!

I've had this issue for one and a half year. My sound cuts out randomly whenever Im using two applications, it happens mostly whenever Im using a voice program like skype and a game like WoW. I've tried plenty of solutions that would normally workout for most computers I guess but for me the problem still occurs.

I've tried: Updating my drivers, reinstalling them, opened the case and cleaned the dust away with a can of compressed air to prevent the computer from overheating (which could be the most of the cases cause of the dust) etc.

I've contacted the blizzard entertainment support if the problem actually lies within the game and apparently it doesn't. It would also lag the videos that I'm viewing by a lot.

I've googled this problem a lot of time and it doesn't have any solutions either, so I tried to search for the specific computer and it does exist for many other Acer m5810 owners but no solutions were found.

This is my first post in the Acer support website.

Thanks!

Answers

• Mohamad
    Mohamad Member Posts: 2 New User

So no one can relate to this issue? It's getting a bit frustrating, this keeps happening.

I recently updated my bios version but the problem still occurs.

This discussion has been closed.