does Aspire 5755G support windows10?

want09
want09 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi, my laptop model is Aspire 5755G, it doesn't mentioned in the Windows 10 support devices.
why?

Answers

• want09
    want09 Member Posts: 3 New User

i mean it doesn't mentioned in this page http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/windows10-eligible-models

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

That pages shows models that Acer will be providing drivers for to support Windows 10. There are many, many models that will work with Windoes 10 without new drivers from Acer, and they're not on that list. Microsoft should have given you the Windows 10 update icon if your model meeets their spec.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • cdvideo
    cdvideo Member Posts: 8 New User

I have been running win 10 for the last 6 months during pre-release and the mouse worked great but now it does not work with the Acer touchpad drivers..  I am running a 5755G not on the list of supported computers... It worked up until the last few updates from Microsoft...Any Ideas as to a fix ???? The elan drivers work but no 2 finger scrolling or screen zooming and not able to turn off touch clicking....

Dan C