Aspire F5-572G [windows 10 drivers]

puch
puch Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

Im having problem with Aspire F5-572G,  its 1 week laptop and all of sudden it gets bsod  DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Im going to format and reinstal my windows 10. Im realy new to laptops (im pc guy). I think i could installed wrong (or too many) drivers.

I need your help, please.

Which ones should i download and install?

Its Aspire F5-572G, SIND ***

spec:

• CPUr Intel Core i5-6200U 
  • Ram 8 GB (SO-DIMM DDR3, 1600 MHz)
  • 240 GB SSD SATA III
  • GPU NVIDIA GeForce 940M, + Intel HD Graphics 520

Its just too many different drivers like, 4 drivers for lan, bluethoot from 2 different vendors, 2 touchpad drivers from 2 vendors etc.Smiley Mad

Please help me out, thanks!

Untitled.png

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

try to update nvidia stock drivers:

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/98558

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • puch
    puch Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks for replay. I had them installed too.

Do i have to install all of these bluetooth, lan etc drivers? i should i instal one specific?

I just dont want to install drivers that i dont need, just to not mess up anything.

In minidump files there was something about error with usb3 hub .sys.

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

No, don't install anything else, first check if your issue is solved with nvidia update.

about USB3 erro, re-install Intel IO drivers from the support website and nothing else.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

BTW if you run MSINFO32.EXE and click on Components  you can get a listing of all installed devices. This will tell you which drivers you need. This is really a very useful utility for determining how your machine is configured.

Must admit I sometimes get lost in Acer model numbers, some times the same first segments can relate to both plebean and powerful devices. You need the whole model number to tell which.