Thank you Acer for a great product (Aspire V3-112P)

Xif
Xif Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi everyone. Some praise towards Acer is all I'm here for. Thank you.

A couple of years ago, I purchased a small, cheap notebook with the intention of using it in the field, expecting that it would possibly not survive the first month. I'm a tropical biologist; high humidity, rough terrain, not usually the best place to bring an everyday notebook. After all, that's what the rugged, waterproof and fivefold as expensive models are for.

Four expeditions and many abuses later it's still doing what it is intended for. Suffice to say that this small guy (typing this message on it from a hotel room in Cameroon) surpassed all expectations. So hereby a well meant thank you Acer, for making such a decent product for less than 300€. It has served me well so far, let's see how long it can keep up.

Setting up a camera on Impatiens burtoni for a pollination studySetting up a camera on Impatiens burtoni for a pollination study

Comments

• Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Hi Xif,

Welcome to the community!  Thank you for sharing your story with us.  It's great to hear that your laptop is working out so well!

- Kathy-1

Community Moderator

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,338 Community Administrator

Hello @Xif,

We’re thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your Aspire V 11 notebook.  Thank you for taking your time to write this post and for your contribution to science!  Watch out for those tropical mosquitoes, it is my experience that they can sense fear Smiley Mad

Regards,

Acer-Jose