R3 - R131T need manual as the R11 does not mention the tablet and how to work them together

mudpup
mudpup Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi..Cannot find a manual for this computer just the R11 which doesn't mention the tablet and how to uise it and use the two together. You would think a computer would allow you to at least download the manual?

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    User ManualAcerUser Manual15.2 MB2015/06/04Download
    User Manual W10AcerUser Manual W1011.2 MB2015/09/01Download
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

The R11 is the R3-131T. Just means the 11" display. Acer models and numbers never have made a lot of sense.

Work what together ? That is a signle unit (I have an R3-131T-P344 that has been hot-rodded).

• mudpup
    mudpup Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you both..that is the manual I have but it doesn't mention the tablet half. Like if I instal a program on the tablet can it be used in notebook mode and vice-versa? I don't get the reason or way the two work together. Is the tablet just for the SD card? The R11 manual doesn't say much and nothing about working with both parts. I thank you both fir your reply.
  • philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

With it connected to the keyboard, it should work great in laptop mode. It runs Windows so you should be able to run any compatable Windows program with or without the keyboard.

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

All tablet mode means if that if you rotate the screen past 180 degrees (it goes 360) it switches into tablet mode and turns the keyboard off. The hardware and programms are the same in either.