Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recoverd

sandeepkoko
sandeepkoko Member Posts: 4 New User

My Aspire R5-471T showing Warning Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

its happening most of the time while browsing in internet explorer.

Answers

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder

Hello

Try updating the driver - yours may either be corrupt or have issues.

See here to update:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24345/Intel-Driver-Update-Utility

Hope this helps.

• sandeepkoko
    sandeepkoko Member Posts: 4 New User

its dosent help me to solve problem, There is updated drivers available but cant able to install. its saying that
    "Your computer manufacturer customizes the drivers that run Intel® components on your machine"

Error Message: Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected

• OzExpat
    OzExpat Member Posts: 3 New User

I'm having exactly the same problem, with exactly the same result from running the update utility. So where do I go from here ?

• dak2014
    dak2014 Member Posts: 75 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Try going to your Device Manager and either Update or Roll-back your Display driver

• OzExpat

Update says that the driver is up to date, which is the opposite of what the intel driver update utility says. It's the original driver from purchase so cant roll bask any further. What next please.

• dak2014

Go back to Device Manager > Display adapters > Right-click your Device and Properties > Driver > Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Then pick the bottom option ( let me pick from a list... ) and see if you have anything there.

• OzExpat

Found 4 items;

Intel(R)HD Graphics520 Version 20.19.15.4300 (1/10/15), Version 20.19.15.4331 (18/11/15), & Version 20.19.15.4444 (22/04/16) plus Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor.

What now ?

• dak2014

I am not exactly sure which version works but you can try each version out. It wont harm your computer.