Acer Aspire P3 keyboard not working

VRdelaCruz
VRdelaCruz Member Posts: 3 New User

I'm pretty sure my Aspire PS-131 is an All In One rather than a notebook. Feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place.

This morning, seemingly all of a sudden, my PS-131's bluetooth keyboard stopped working. I charged it until the light turned blue, but the tablet no longer registers the keyboard on the Bluetooth screen. Sometimes an Unknown device will appear on the bluetooth screen, but I can't connect to it. 

I have no idea what to do and I can't find anything online about it. Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone else have an idea about where to begin?

I've tried contacting Acer's live chat, but the serial number on my tablet isn't verifiable. 

Answers

• VRdelaCruz
    VRdelaCruz Member Posts: 3 New User

The keyboard just started working again all on its own after being out of commission for 6 hours. I have no idea what happened. 

• Koji
    Koji Member Posts: 1 New User

I'm having the same problem. It's been already several days since this started. An "Unknown" device or two appear on the screen for pairing, though no external device is connected. The system cannot find the keyboard. Very frustrating.