[E5-571G-381M] Problem with display going black

kkorman
kkorman Member Posts: 4 New User

Hey, so i just got my new E5-571G-381M, installed Windows 10 and everything from the CD that came with it.

Immediately i noticed a problem. Sometimes (and its random) the screen goes black for like 3 seconds and there is a disconnect sound. Like when you disconnect a mouse from usb. After the 3 seconds everything is back to normal untill it happens next time.

Somewhere i have found that to test if there is a problem with graphic card i have to connect external monitor to the hdmi of the laptop, create second screen on that monitor and wait if the screen goes black on both the laptop and monitor it is connected to. I did not have to wait for long and both screens have gone black.

Second thing, i uninstalled all the vga and nvidia drivers, downloaded drivers from acer website for my laptop and installed them, i have even reinstalled bios (because i had the latest version) and with no luck.

Is there something else i can do or do i have to just call the shop where i ordered my laptop and bring it there for the repair? Thanks

Answers