How to get audio equalizer setting - Acer Aspire 3970 - Windows 8

Matt
Matt Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi

I have a set of Altec Lansing speakers hooked up to the on board sound. Its a nice speaker setup for the money - but the sub has a higher than normal bass output and doesn't feature a bass level knob. Anyway, after installing Windows 8 Pro I only have the standard enhancements options such as bass boost and room correction etc. There is nothing for the likes of an equailizer anywhere to be found. Living in a apartment and not wanting to annoy people, I am hoping to find some drivers which will give me an equalizer to play with. The downstairs neighbours must hate me...

Can anyone suggest how I might go about this? The only drivers Acer supply here for Windows 8 are to do with TV tuners.

Best Answer

• Juzzo
    Juzzo Member Posts: 117 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓

Google results  <----Check these out.

If a program specifies win-7 but not 8 (On your win-8 box) Just run it from the desk-top as opposed to the metro interface. I have not had a compatability issue yet.

Answers

• Juzzo
    Juzzo Member Posts: 117 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓

Google results  <----Check these out.

If a program specifies win-7 but not 8 (On your win-8 box) Just run it from the desk-top as opposed to the metro interface. I have not had a compatability issue yet.

This discussion has been closed.