How can I get into the BIOS or UEFI setup on my computer?
You can access the BIOS on Acer computers when you first power on the system. Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
If you are still unable to get into the BIOS, you can access the UEFI (BIOS) setup screens from the boot menu:
- Click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Click Update & security.
- Click Update and recovery.
- Select Recovery from the left column, then clickRestart now.
- Once the boot menu appears, select Troubleshoot.
- In the Troubleshoot menu, select Advanced options.
- In the Advanced options menu, click UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Click Restart. The system will restart and enter UEFI (BIOS).