SF514-54T: No Bootable Device

Tenco
Tenco Member Messages: 2 New User
Modifié (octobre 2023) dans Predator et Nitro

Bonjour communauté,

Je viens d'avoir un problème de type "No Bootable Device" sur mon pc acer Swift SF514-54T.

J'ai fait un tour sur le web voir comment résoudre ce problème, mais je ne peux rien sélectionner dans l'onglet "Boot". Alors que l'autre y arrivait sans aucun problème.

Pourriez-vous m'aider à retrouver mon ordi please !!

Réponses

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Messages: 1,353 Pioneer

Hello!!

@Tenco,

I understand that you have boot issue with laptop, as it says "No Bootable Device". As a work around, I recommend you to try resetting BIOS to default. Please click here to get instructions on resetting BIOS to default.

Hope this works!

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Hi! can you send a picture of the bios information tab?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)