acer nitro AN517*41*R3J6

turbostar93
turbostar93 Member Messages: 2 New User
Modifié (mai 2022) dans Predator et Nitro
Message original : 

HI guys,

i have a nitro with 3080 and ryzen 7 specs. bought it in france as i'm from there.
just recently moved to canada. since i'm there, i notice a huge performance gap, i was playing FH5 at 144fps, and now only running 30fps.
my guess would be that the issue is related to the power ( voltage is different between france and canada as you may know ) even if the charger is supposed to give the same power with 110v or 220v, som i'm a bit lost and hope to get support. how can i fix my issue ?

thank for the one reading my topic
best regards

Message traduit : 

Salut à tous,

j'ai un nitro avec 3080 et des spécifications ryzen 7. je l'ai acheté en France car je suis de là-bas.
J'ai récemment déménagé au Canada. Depuis que je suis là-bas, j'ai remarqué un énorme écart de performance, je jouais à FH5 à 144fps, et maintenant seulement 30fps.
Je pense que le problème est lié à l'alimentation (le voltage est différent entre la France et le Canada comme vous le savez peut-être) même si le chargeur est censé donner la même puissance avec 110v ou 220v, je suis un peu perdu et j'espère obtenir de l'aide. comment puis-je résoudre mon problème ?

merci pour ceux qui lisent mon sujet
Meilleures salutations

(Message traduit par Acer-Laura)

Réponses

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Messages: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Le même problème se produit-il lorsque vous jouez uniquement sur batterie ?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • turbostar93
    turbostar93 Member Messages: 2 New User
    egydiocoelho a dit :
    Le même problème se produit-il lorsque vous jouez uniquement sur batterie ?

hello, yes same performance
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Messages: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)