Where is the serial number located on my Acer notebook computer?
Your SNID and serial number are located on a label on the bottom of your product. These numbers can be used online to help locate downloads and other resources for your product. They also help us correctly identify your product specifications and warranty, so please have them at hand when you contact us.
Acer SNID numbers are 11 or 12 digits and do not contain letters. Acer serial numbers are 22 alpha-numeric characters, and will always use zero and never the letter O.
Note: Acer 2-in-1 Switch products are labeled on the bottom edge of the tablet.
Your serial number is also available in your system BIOS, and accessible via the Acer software programs listed below:
Serial Number Detection Tool (All Windows Versions)
- Download and run the Serial Number Detection tool.
- Both serial number and SNID will be displayed.
Acer Care Center:
- Press the Windows key.
- Type care center and press Enter.
- Both serial number and SNID will be displayed in the application.
Acer Identity Card (Windows 7):
- Double-click the Acer Identity Card icon available on the desktop.
- Both Serialnumber and SNID code will be displayed.