How do I turn off the on-screen keyboard on my Acer Chromebook?
Use the steps below to turn off the on-screen keyboard on your Acer Chromebook.
- Tap the time in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings and tap Advanced.
- In the "Accessibility" section, tap Manage accessibility features.
- In the "Keyboard" section, turn off Enable on-screen keyboard.
- Click the X in the top right corner to close the Settings window and save your changes.