What can I do if my Acer smartphone will not power on?
Your Acer smartphone may fail to turn on for any of the reasons listed below.
- A static electricity build up.
- A failed AC, battery, or USB charging cable.
- The battery has an insufficient charge or has been over discharged.
- A hardware problem with the phone that requires repair.
Try the following steps to troubleshoot your smartphone if it will not power on.
If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact Acer support for further assistance..
- Make sure you are using a wall outlet and not a USB port on a computer to charge your phone.
- Use only the AC adapter and USB charging cable that came with your phone.
- Charge the phone with a wall outlet and the original charging cable for a minimum of 15 minutes. If your battery becomes over discharged, it may take up to 15 minutes for it to get enough charge to power on.
- Remove the battery and hold the power key down for 20 seconds. Reinstall the battery and attempt to power on the phone.