How do I get my Acer product repaired?
If you are experiencing a hardware problem with your Acer product, you can set up a repair order and online.
Use the following steps to create a repair order online.
- Visit the Customer Self Service site.
- Click the Contact Acer Service icon.
- Select your country, then click the arrow.
- Enter the products SNID or Serial Number and press Enter. The product information will be automatically populated based on the data entered.
- Click Next to continue.
- Provide your information and shipping address, then click Next. To continue, click Accept next to "I understand Acer will maintain a record of the data I am providing".
- Enter your system password, description of the problem, and failure details.
- Click Next.
- Accept that you have read and understand the instructions listed. Type the verification code, then click I Agree and Understood; submit my Request.
- Verify the information, then click Yes to complete the order.
- You will receive email confirmation with instructions for sending your computer for repair.
If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact Acer support for further assistance.