How do I configure my display to use the 144 Hz setting?
There are several requirements needed to run this monitor at 1920x1080 resolution at 144 Hz:
- Make sure your video card supports the 144Hz refresh rate.
- Set the resolution to 1920x1080 @144Hz.
- Set the monitor to 2D mode.
- Make sure you are using a Dual-link DVI cable, which supports 56-144 Hz (2D) and 56-120 Hz (3D).
- Make sure you are not using any switches, splitters, adapters, or converters. The DVI cable must be connected directly between the PC and the monitor.