Windows 10 includes many of the drivers your system needs, so you may not need to download drivers for your system. If your Windows 10 system does not load the LAN or Wireless LAN drivers, you can install them using the backup option in the Acer Recovery Management application. Other Windows 10 drivers can be downloaded from the Acer Drivers and Manuals page. Use the steps below to install the wireless LAN or LAN drivers from Acer Recovery Management.
- Type Care Center in the search box and select Acer Care Center from the search results.
- Select Recovery Management from the menu on the left.
- Choose the Backup tab.
- Click the Get Started button next to Backup wireless and LAN drivers.
- Choose a location (like your desktop) to save the driver to, then click OK.
- Open the folder that you saved and run the Setup file to install the driver.
Use the following steps to reinstall a driver or application on your computer:
- Press the Windows () key to open the Start screen.
- Type Recovery in the search box.
- Click Acer Recovery Management in the search results.
NOTE: If asked to allow the program to make changes, click Yes.
- Click Reinstall Drivers or Applications.
- On the Contents tab, locate the driver or application you wish to install and click the Install icon.
NOTE: Additional Windows Features may be required for some program installations. Be sure you download and install these Features.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver or application.