Your Acer Nitro laptop comes preloaded with all of the drivers you need for normal operation. You can manually download and install drivers from our website if you have hardware that is not working properly, or you want to install an updated driver. Use the instructions below to locate and download the latest drivers for your device.
- Visit the Acer Drivers and Manuals site.
- Enter your Serial number, SNID or model number and select your model.
- Click on Drivers.
- Locate the device driver you want to install and click the Download link on the right.
- Extract the driver files from the downloaded zip file.
- Locate and run the Setup.exe or driver installation file.