You can easily enable the on-screen keyboard functionality in your Chromebook settings if you encounter an issue where you need to use the touchscreen for text input. You can use the instructions below to turn on the on-screen keyboard for your Chromebook.
- Click on the time in the lower right corner.
- Click the Settings ⚙ icon.
- Click on Accessibility in the left menu.
- Select Keyboard and Text input from the menu on the right.
- Click the Toggle next to On-screen keyboard to move it to the On position.