What can I do when my Acer IA770 video card is not working or not working correctly?
If your Acer IA770 video card is not working or not working correctly, make sure that:
- your computer has the correct system requirements.
- the latest Intel driver is installed on your computer.
- Power: 650 W power supply with dual 1 x 8-pin PCIe power connectors
- System memory: 8 GB (16 GB is recommended)
- 10th Gen Intel Core Processor or higher with compatible motherboard supporting resizable BAR
- AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Processor or selected AMD Ryzen 3000 processors with AMD 500 series motherboard supporting Smart Memory Access
- OS: Windows 11 64-bit or Windows 10 64 bit.
Download the latest Intel VGA driver for your Acer IA770 video card from the Intel website.
If you still experience issues with your Acer IA770 video card, please contact Acer Support.