Can I level my Acer eKinekt Bike Desk?
Your Acer eKinekt Bike Desk might not be standing level after unpacking and installing or after moving it to another location. Working and working out on a wobbly eKinekt is not very comfortable nor safe. Fortunately, you can level the eKinekt Bike Desk with the 4 adjustment feet mounted under the ground support. To adjust the feet of your eKinekt Bike Desk, follow the instructions below.
How to level the Acer eKinekt Bike Desk
- Gently shake your eKinekt Bike Desk back and forth to check if any feet are not touching the floor.
- Locate the adjustment feet on the bottom of the eKinekt Bike Desk. See the image below for reference.
- Use your fingers to turn the feet that are not touching the floor:
- clockwise to raise them.
- counterclockwise to lower them.
Note: Due to the weight of the eKinekt, you might need to tilt it slightly before you can turn the feet.
- Adjust the feet until both the front and rear feet sit firmly on the floor. You can now safely use your eKinekt Bike Desk.