Can I adjust the position of my Acer eKinekt Bike Desk when I want to work out?
Your Acer eKinekt Bike Desk allows you to generate power to charge connected devices, exercise by pedaling and work on your laptop at the same time. To accommodate all activities, this multifunctional desk has a working and sports mode. While pedaling, you can easily shift between modes to either focus on tasks or workouts. To shift the desk position of your eKinekt Bike Desk, follow the instructions below.
Note: Make sure you are seated at your eKinekt Bike Desk before switching between working and sports mode.
How to switch the Acer eKinekt Bike Desk from Working mode to Sports mode
- Grab the left and right sides of your eKinekt desk surface with both hands.
- Use your fingers to locate the left and right adjustment levers on the bottom of the desk surface. See the image below for reference.
- Press and hold the left and right adjustment levers simultaneously.
- Keep pressing the levers while adjusting the desk by:
- pushing the desk forward to switch to Sports mode.
- pulling the desk towards you to switch to Working mode.
- Release the levers to secure the desk into position. You can now work or workout while generating power to charge connected devices at the same time.