You can connect your Acer A10, M10 or P10 tablet directly to your computer to transfer files between your computer and your tablet's internal memory or installed microSD card. Use the instructions and illustration below to transfer files between your tablet and computer.
Connecting to a computer as a USB storage device
- Plug the supplied USB sync cable into the micro USB connector on your
- Plug the USB connector into an available USB port on your computer. Your device should now appear as a drive in file explorer on your computer.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification area.
- Tap on Charging this device via USB.
- Then choose whether you want to:
- File Transfer (the recommended option)
- Transfer photos (PTP)