Can I dim the main LED of my Acer Predator Connect W6?
You might want to dim the main LED of your Acer Predator Connect W6 a bit, for instance, during the evening or night. In that case, you can enable night mode. When you activate night mode, the main LED will pulse on and off instead of being on continuously. To enable night mode, see the instructions below.
- Connect a LAN cable to any of the LAN ports of the Predator Connect W6 (or connect via Wi-Fi).
- Open an internet browser on your computer and type one of the following into the search bar of your browser:
- Enter your admin password.
When you login for the first time, you need to use the default admin password that can be found on a sticker at the bottom of the device.
- Click on Log in.
- Click on System.
- Click on Main LED.
- Scroll down to LED night mode setting. Here you can enable Night mode by toggling the switch.
- Then setup a schedule for when night mode should be active or inactive.
- Click on the Apply button to apply the night mode settings.