What is the function of the main LED on my Acer Predator Connect W6?
The main LED (the Predator logo in the middle of the router) on your Acer Predator Connect W6 indicates the status of the router.
- Blue flashing LED: The router is powering on.
- Solid Blue LED: The router is powered on.
- Blue breathing LED: WAN status is good.
- Green breathing LED: WAN status is normal.
- Orange breathing LED: WAN status is poor.
- Solid Red LED: WAN is disconnected.
- Green flashing LED: WPS is active.
- Orange flashing LED: The firmware is being upgraded.
- White flashing LED: The router is performing a factory reset.
Note: Breathing is when the LED gradually transitions between dim and bright.