How do I set up the Predator Connect Mobile app?
The Predator Connect Mobile app can be used to manage your Acer Predator Connect W6 remotely via your smartphone or tablet. All that is needed is the app, and for your smartphone or tablet to be connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or a mobile connection.
The Predator Mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple app store to your smartphone or tablet. After downloading and installing the app, refer to the instructions below to set up the app.
- Launch the Predator Connect Mobile app.
- Log in with your Predator Connect account. This is not the admin account of your Acer Predator Connect W6, but a separate account that is used to manage your device remotely. If you do not have a Predator Connect account yet, click on Sign up to create an account.
- Once you are logged in, you can add your router to your account by tapping on the + in the upper right corner.
- Select the Predator Connect W6 from the list. The app will now guide you through the pairing process.
- After completing the pairing process, the Predator Connect W6 is visible on the main screen.