How can I enable the Home Network Security feature on my Acer Predator Connect W6?
Enabling the Home Network Security feature on your Acer Predator Connect W6 will prevent intrusions, block hacking attempts and web threats as well as protect your privacy. By turning on the security engine powered by Trend Micro, malicious URLs are identified and you can take action against infected websites.
By default, the Home Network Security feature is disabled. To enable this feature, refer to the instructions below.
- Connect a LAN cable to any of the LAN ports of the Predator Connect W6 (or connect via Wi-Fi).
- Open an internet browser on your computer and type one of the following into the search bar of your browser:
- Enter your admin password.
- Click on Log in.
- In the menu, click on Home network security.
- Click on Network security setting.
- In the Network security setting section, toggle the Security engine switch on. When the security engine switch is on, all security features will be enabled automatically.