The Acer USB 3.0 Dock U301 allows you to set up your desk so you can use your notebook with an external keyboard and mouse, and up to two displays. Once you connect the dock, you should download and install the latest driver from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/windows to allow for full functionality of the dock. Use the instructions below to connect the dock and download the required software driver. For additional information, please see the U301 Dock User Guide.
- Your notebook must support USB Type-A Gen1 or USB Type-C Gen1 connection.
- A certified Acer notebook is recommended for fullest compatibility.
- For the best performance, we recommend connecting the Acer USB 3.0 Dock U301 to your host computer via USB 3.0 Type A Gen1 port or USB 3.0 Type C Gen1 port.
- This product is not recommended for gaming and does not support the G-Sync monitors.
How to connect the USB 3.0 Dock U301
- Place the dock vertically on a flat surface.
- Plug in the AC adapter.
- Download and install the latest driver from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/windows.