You change the default screensaver on your Chromebook to add a personalized touch to your computer. Chromebooks allow you to choose different screensaver animations that you can use with Chromebooks built-in art gallery, or you can change the image source to Google Photos to show pictures from any of your photo albums. Use the instructions below to change your Chrome screen saver settings.
- Click the Time in the system tray in the lower right corner.
- Select Settings ⚙.
- Click on Personalization in the left menu.
- Select Set your wallpaper & style.
- Click Turn On under Screen Saver.
- Choose your desired screen saver options and close the window to save your changes.