What do the symbols on the remote control of my acerpure cozy air circulator stand for?
The acerpure cozy Air Circulator comes with a remote control. The RC buttons have a symbol on it, which indicate the function of the button. For an overview of all the symbols and the corresponding functions, see the image and overview below.
- Power On/Off - You can use this button on the remote control to power on/off your acerpure cozy Air Circulator.
- Left and Right Swing Mode - Press this button on the remote control to set your air circulator to oscillate horizontally. Press this button again to stop the oscillation.
- Circulation Speed Decrease - You can use this button on the remote control to decrease the circulation speed of your air circulator.
- Circulation Speed Increase - Press this button on the remote control to increase the circulation speed of your air circulator.
- Timer Mode - You can use this button to set your air circulator to start/stop at a given time. Use the "+"/"-" buttons on the RC to adjust the time. The maximum time range you can set is 12 hours.
- Turbo Mode - You can use this button on the remote control to switch your air circulator to turbo mode.
- Silent Mode - When the air circulator is timed to start, press this button to enter the Silent mode. Press it again to exit the Silent mode.